Have you written a children’s story? Do you have a child who loves spinning tales? Give yourself and your loved ones a unique gift by converting your imagination into published words that form a polished and professional piece of writing!! Our proofreading service for children’s storybooks will help you fine-tune your creative output to look just like any children’s book you might buy at your local bookstore.
You’ve already done the hard bit, now why would you need a professional reviewer? Well, to put it simply, we can help turn your manuscript into a beautiful, ready-to-publish work of art. Our professional proofreading service includes not just language edits but also visual formatting of the text to suit the story and its narrative.
Here’s a detailed list of checks that will be carried out:
• Correcting typographical mistakes
• Correcting spacing, spelling, punctuation, and grammatical errors to ensure easy reading
• Splitting text into separate pages to match the targeted age for the book’s audience
• Ensuring consistent visual formatting for the text
• Coordinating with the illustrator to keep the text and visuals consistent
• Making recommendations to the illustrator for each page’s visual content
• Make the document ready for publishing/printing
If you wish to make the book available for the wider world to purchase and enjoy, as part of this all-in-one package, we will also provide you with:
• Amazon book description of up to 300 words.
• Author Information of up to 200 words for the Amazon book sales page.
• Customized text for the book cover to make the e-book Amazon-ready.
P.S. You can also opt to publish an e-book version of your story for Amazon kindle readers.
While all writing can be reviewed by colleagues and family members, a professional reviewer is far more likely to provide you with value-added suggestions. This is because a specialist is trained in the nuances of English writing norms & standards and understands communication styles for various audiences and thematic content.
A professional reviewer will help you turn out a tightly knit story that presents your creativity in the best light. So that you can proudly place your book right next to one published by any big publishing house.